Memorial / LSUHSC Family Medicine Center
Excellence in Family Medicine for Our Lake Charles Community
The Memorial / LSUHSC Family Medicine Center focuses on excellence in family medicine. Visit our Family Medicine Center to meet with one of our team of 30 doctors. Whether you are looking for a new primary care physician or you have a short-term sickness, we can help!
Our faculty provides care for common ailments faced by all ages:
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Allergies including hay fever and other seasonal allergies
- Ear infections
- Eye infections
- Mild to severe headaches including chronic migraines
- Common colds
- Sinus infections
- Skin conditions
- Minor cuts
- Minor burns
Answers to Common Questions
Here are some fast answers:
- How do I get an appointment? We offer same-day appointments. Call our office or just walk in!
- What are the Family Medicine Center's hours? We are open from 8 am to 4:30 pm on weekdays, Monday through Friday.
- Does the Family Medicine Center accept Medicare? Yes!
- What if I have an emergency or I need to be seen by a doctor after hours? Visit our Lake Charles hospital's emergency room or the Urgent Care Clinic.
- Where is the Family Medicine Center located? Our address is: 1525 Oak Park Boulevard.
Contact the Family Medicine Center Today!
Lake Charles Memorial Health System has been serving the Calcasieu Parish in Louisiana since 1952. Our passion is providing excellent care for our community. Every aspect of our services is marked by genuine compassion, concern, and professionalism. The Memorial / LSUHSC Family Medicine Center is an important aspect of providing service for our community.
Our health center is unique because we provide a full range of services to our community. Most of our neighboring hospitals do not provide all of the services we offer. You can rely on us as your primary location and know that we can handle just about any medical need. For more information, contact our office today.