Dr. Bueller received her medical degree from the University of South Florida in Tampa, where she was awarded the Academic Excellence Award and Farrior Otolaryngology Award.
She then went on to complete her otolaryngology residency at West Virginia University in Morgantown, during which time she received the Touma Resident Research Award.
More recently, she completed a facial plastic and reconstructive surgery fellowship at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
• Nasal surgery/rhinoplasty
• Facial rejuvenation
• Facial trauma and scar revision
• Skin cancer reconstruction
• Botox and filler injections
American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
American Medical Association
Women in Facial Plastic Surgery Committee
Areas of Expertise
You now have a wide range of options to choose from, including the best non-surgical facial treatments
Dr. Hope Bueller is proud to offer cosmetic facial injections to help you achieve the skin you want and
reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Botox® $12 per unit: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Dysport® $4 per unit: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Restylane® $550 per dose: Lip enhancement
• Juvederm® $565 per dose: Reduces the appearance of mouth lines and “parentheses lines” on the sides of the mouth
Ask Dr. Bueller for more information on these medications and to find out if one or more is right for you.