At MyFitnessPal.com, they focus on making sure you can log your meals as
quickly and easily as possible. Because the easier they make it for you,
the more likely you are to stay on track, and the more likely you are
to succeed in your weight loss goals.
With a 100% FREE membership you get:
- Easy to use food diary - Track what you eat with just a few clicks from
anywhere with an internet connection.
- A searchable food database of over 2,840,000 items.
- Your own personal food database - add your own foods and recipes at any
time and access them from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Free mobile apps for iPhone and Android - so you can log your meals and
exercise even when you are on the go.
- Support and motivation from people just like you - Discussion forums let
you learn from others, share your own tips, receive and give encouragement,
and make friends.
- A personalized diet profile - customized to your unique weight loss goals.
- Flexibility - the system can support any diet like Atkins, the South Beach
Diet, the Zone, and more.
Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight
that applies to adult men and women.
Enter your weight and height using standard or
- Select "Compute BMI" and your BMI will appear.