We are StrongER Medicine. We are Memorial.
Don’t wait until you need emergency care to decide where you will get treatment. Once you get there you want to know that no matter what the health problem, there are physicians on staff that specialize in your illness. That hospital is Lake Charles Memorial Hospital.
- Most Board Certified, Residency Trained Emergency Physicians
- Most Medical Specialties and Subspecialties
- Only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Only Pediatric Intensive Care Specialist
- Only Orthopedic Trauma Trained Specialist
- Only Psychiatric Triage Center
- Only Family Medicine Residency Program
As southwest Louisiana's generally recognized leader in trauma care, Memorial is prepared for any emergency anytime with a staff of board certified, residency trained Emergency Medicine physicians backed by every major specialty including:
- Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery
- Orthopedic Trauma & Orthopedic Surgery
- Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Oncology & Hematology
- Pediatrics & Pediatric Intensive Care
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- General Surgery
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
So, when other ERs don’t have the specialist or specialty needed, they send them to a place that does....in most cases, that place is Memorial.
Find it Fast:
1717 Oak Park Boulevard