Dr. Hammett also sees patients at our DeRidder office located at 109 W.
4th Street, DeRidder, LA 70634; 337-221-3004.
College: Louisiana Tech University
Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans
Internship: University of Arkansas
Residency: Earl K. Long Medical Center
Fellowship: University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Board certified in cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular computed tomography, and nuclear cardiology
- Member, American College of Cardiology
- Member, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
- Member, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Member, Louisiana State Medical Society
Areas of Expertise
Peripheral arterial disease
Pacemaker and defibrillator implantation
Lake Charles Memorial’s interventional coronary care program is ranked as the top program in the state and as one of the top 100 programs in the country. The analysis is conducted by CareChex®, which looks at patient safety, inpatient quality and measures of mortality, complications and readmission rates.
Accepted Health Plans
- - Please contact your physician's office for a list of insurances accepted.