At Lake Charles Memorial Hospital Wound Care, we strive to exceed the
expectations of our patients. We hope your experience with Memorial was
very good. It’s important to us. If you feel there was something
we could have done better, please let us know by calling (337) 494-6700.
Your comments are vital to our ongoing efforts to provide excellent care
to our patients.
- LC Memorial Wound Care has made my healing process so much better!!!
- Each time I've had a problem, I put off going to get help because I
thought I could get the wound healed myself, which was a mistake. My experience
with the Wound Care Center has been very pleasant and satisfactory.
- I hope I heal and will not have to go back, but If I need wound care I
will certainly choose Lake Charles Memorial Wound Care Center.
- I was very pleased with Dr. Mouton. He had me healed up in no time. He
knew what he was doing. I would most definitely refer him.
- I would like to thank the entire staff for the care given to me and the
rate of the healing process was awesome. I don't want to ever go back
hoping that nothing happens to me for me to do so, but in the event something
does, I would not hesitate.
- The people at the front desk were always friendly, smiling and very nice.
They always worked with me in scheduling me at a convenient time.
- All of the nurses were very nice and treated me with respect. They told
me if the doctor was running behind schedule and answered my questions.
- Nurses were all so nice and friendly.
- Most appreciative of Dr. Mouton and his patience shown to my son. Very
grateful to him and the nurses.
- Dr. Mouton was a very good doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.
- Dr. Mouton was the most helpful and pleasant at all times.
- Rating good to the point that I made him my primary physician.