Memorial/LSUHSC Family Medicine Residency
Welcome Medical Student,
Greetings! We appreciate your interest in the Memorial/LSUHSC Family Medicine
Residency Program and are happy to share our program’s history with
you. If you are looking for a residency program which combines an excellent
learning environment, an outstanding compensation package, and quality
of lifestyle, we hope you will consider our program which combines the
academic resources of LSUHSC- New Orleans with the clinical resources,
financial resources and commitment of Lake Charles Memorial Health System,
a community-based, non-profit hospital system. Highlights of our residency
- Unopposed training in Family Medicine with no competing residencies
- Hands-on procedure training
- Faculty and consultants with private practice experience
- Preparation for practice in an ever-changing healthcare environment and
an Electronic Medical Record System
- Excellent Salary and Benefits package
- A curriculum that balances education, patient care, and lifestyle
A20,000 sq. ft. family practice center with individual workstations for
each resident complete with personal Laptop
- OUTSTANDING RESIDENTS!
Please consider visiting us either informally, during a senior elective-
four weeks or two weeks, or as a part of the interviewing process. You
will be pleased to discover all that Southwest Louisiana has to offer.
If we may answer any questions, please contact us at (800) 832-0578.
We all look forward to hearing from you~ the residents, faculty and staff!
Find us Fast:
1525 Oak Park Blvd.
Lake Charles, LA 70601